- 4 (3-ounce) boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 pound strawberries, diced
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 pound baby spinach leaves, rinsed but not dried
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet and sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place strawberries, kiwi, cucumber, jalapeño, mint and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a medium bowl and toss until combined. Set aside.
- Heat a large, high-sided skillet over medium heat.
- Add spinach, with water still clinging to leaves, cover and cook 5 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in remaining lemon juice.
- Divide spinach among plates.
- Top with salmon and salsa and serve.
Per Serving (Serves 4): 240 calories (50 from fat), 6 g total fat, 1 g saturated fat, 45 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrates, (9 g dietary fiber, 10 g sugar), 21 g protein.