- 1/4 cup crème fraîche
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 canned chipotles in adobo sauce, seeded
- 6 ears corn, husked
- 1/2 cup queso fresco or grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, put crème fraîche, mayonnaise, salt and chipotles in adobo in a food processor and pulse just until smooth; transfer to a bowl.
- Generously brush mixture on corn and grill, turning occasionally, until deep golden brown, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Brush remaining crème fraîche mixture on corn, then sprinkle all over with queso fresco and cayenne.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side to squeeze over the top.
Per Serving (serves 6): 190 calories (90 from fat), 10 g total fat, 4 g saturated fat, 20 mg cholesterol, 380 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrates, (2 g dietary fiber, 8 g sugar), 6 g protein.