Based on feedback from our patients, we have revised our patient statements to be easier to understand and to allow patients to find important information about their bill, such as due dates and the amount owed. We hope you find our new statements easier to navigate and more user-friendly.
Updated features include:
- A payment due date.
- Messaging indicating how many payments are left on your payment plan.
- Improved statement accuracy.
- The credit card information section has been enlarged, creating a more visible mail in payment option.
- Patient charges are all included on the same page of the statement and are broken out by date of visit, provider seen and services rendered.
- Updated account summary with detail and easy to understand language.
- Our Billing Department business hours have been added along with a phone number so that you know when a representative is available to help answer your questions.
- Remember you can sign up for paperless billing and pay your bill online through BMC MyChart.
I want to opt out of paperless billing please!