It gives me great pride to share with you examples of how each of you is positively impacting our customers’ lives. Below are portions of recent emails or letters complimenting the excellent TotalCareTM staff and providers at BMC. Keep up the great work!
- “I would like to commend the Rapid Response Team for attending to an emergent event with such professionalism. Once they were alerted of the problem at hand, they arrived quickly, vitals were taken, and assessments performed. Dr. Ponte, as usual, was wonderful and thoughtful. Kudos to the whole team!”
- “I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that our Surgery Department always delivers extraordinary service to both our department and our patients. They are always willing to accommodate the patients the best that they can and whenever possible work in patients same day. The staff shows great compassion and understanding of how to put patients first. We truly appreciate them.”
- “I wanted to take a moment to thank Dr. Purvis for her care and compassion. My appointment with her was tremendous relief and I can’t thank her enough for the time she took to speak with me about my concerns. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”
- “One year ago today, I was in the Westside BMC Urgent Care Clinic as a result of a table saw accident. The index and middle finger on my right hand were shortened. Dr. Simning was the physician who operated on the fingers. Today, I have pretty much full use of the fingers and am even practicing my guitar. I just wanted to send a note to say thanks to you and your staff for the excellent care you provided me through this ordeal. You did a masterful job of cleaning and sewing up the fingers. I am especially appreciative of the follow-up care you provided me. Thanks again and be well!”
- “Dr. Beard, Jeanne Wadsworth, and team: Thanks you so very much for your excellent skill and care with me! I am appreciative beyond words.”
- “Matt Reed has been very helpful in helping me control my diabetes, losing weight and improving my overall health.”
- “My first appointment with Dr. Purvis was my “welcome to Medicare visit”, she recognized I was depressed and spent a lot of time with me. Dr. Purvis was very compassionate and treats “the whole patient.” She encouraged me and followed up with me at three and nine months. I feel so much better. Thank you Dr. Purvis, you are a lifesaver.”