We’re making it easier than ever to take care of what’s most important to you – your child’s health. MyChart is your online connection to Summit Health Pediatrics and your child’s medical records.
With MyChart you can:
- Send and receive secure online messages to your child’s provider
- View test and lab results
- Request Rx refills online
- View and print your child’s immunizations and allergy records
- Request and cancel appointments
- Link your family’s accounts to yours for easy access
In order to use MyChart, you must first complete a Proxy form. You will then receive an email to create your proxy account.
Important information about MyChart:
- Use is for non-emergency communications and requests.
- The portal does not replace your child’s scheduled appointments.
- Please allow up to 72 business hours for us to respond.
- We will not send any private health information to your e-mail.
We know it’s hard filling out forms while your toddler explores our waiting area. That’s why we put our forms online. Download and print the forms and bring them to your child’s first visit.
Parental Preauthorization for Minors – Gives permission for someone other than you, the legal guardian, to bring your child to a visit. (i.e. grandma, nanny).