- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450°F or prepare a grill for medium heat cooking.
- Roast cauliflower on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet or place it on a grill rack and cook, turning occasionally, until browned and tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk vinegar, sweet paprika, hot sauce, garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne, salt and 3 tablespoons water together in a large bowl. Taste the sauce; if you’d like it hotter, add a bit more cayenne.
- Toss the cauliflower in the sauce until well coated and transfer to a platter.
Per Serving (Serves 6): 40 calories (5 from fat), 130 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrates, (3 g dietary fiber, 2 g sugar), 3 g protein.
Comments are closed.