Try this refreshing, kidney healthy cucumber salad.
- 4 teaspoons diced onion
- 4 teaspoons Mirin Sweet Cooking Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Szechwan or Oriental Salt Free Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 4 cups cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced into ½ inch slices
- 1 green onion
Mix the first 5 ingredients together to make the dressing. Pour over the sliced cucumbers and refrigerate for at least two-hours or over night. Slice green onion on the diagonal and sprinkle on top before serving.