This yummy “cake” will satisfy all of your cravings for a sweet treat, but won’t compromise your waistline. Great to share at a BBQ, birthday party or after a day outside. From soothing sore muscles to helping with health health, watermelon is sure to quench your thirst and provide your body with essential vitamins.
- 1 large watermelon
- 2 cups vanilla frosting
- assorted fruits (example: strawberries, blackberries, kiwi)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- cut top and bottom of watermelon off creating a flat surface
- cut watermelon away from rind, creating a cake looking circle made of watermelon
- frost watermelon on plate
- using assorted fruits create pattern on the top
- place sliced almonds around side of “cake”
- serve and enjoy!