A football helmet is a necessary part of the uniform that reduces the risk of a concussion or other head injury. But the helmet has to fit properly.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission offers these tips for selecting a football helmet:
- Make sure the child’s eyes are visible and that he can see straight ahead and from side to side.
- The helmet should cover the head from the middle of the forehead to the back of the head and should not sit too high or low.
- The helmet should be snug and not slide on the head.
- Clean the helmet regularly with mild detergent, and inspect for any damage. Store it in a temperature controlled location away from direct sunlight.
- Learn the symptoms of a concussion and remove your athlete from play at the first sign of this injury.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Thank you for your sharing. I am worried that I lack creative ideas. It is your article that makes me full of hope. Thank you. But, I have a question, can you help me?
I don’t think the title of your article matches the content lol. Just kidding, mainly because I had some doubts after reading the article.
At the beginning, I was still puzzled. Since I read your article, I have been very impressed. It has provided a lot of innovative ideas for my thesis related to gate.io. Thank u. But I still have some doubts, can you help me? Thanks.
I may need your help. I tried many ways but couldn’t solve it, but after reading your article, I think you have a way to help me. I’m looking forward for your reply. Thanks.