Regular exercise has plenty of benefits for kids, too, the American Heart Association says.
Here’s the AHA’s list of how physical activity specifically helps children:
- It helps improve a child’s sleep patterns.
- It helps boost your child’s mood and energy.
- It helps the child unwind from the stresses of the day.
- It helps improve concentration while doing homework.
- Playing with peers is a great way to forge friendships.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Comments are closed.