When a parent works full time, it can be difficult to balance responsibilities at work and at home.
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests how to ease the pressure of feeling overworked:
- Try to relax during the day, even if for a few minutes of meditation, a short walk or a brief period of silence.
- Prepare for greeting your family when you return home, allowing you to separate from work stress.
- Figure out ways to reduce stress when you arrive home, such as by ordering take out occasionally, by getting a sitter or by hiring someone to help with laundry and other household chores.
- Use the weekends to work together as a family, cleaning the house and finishing chores that are difficult to accomplish during the week.
- Be realistic: Do not try to accomplish too many things in one day.
- Take relaxation time for yourself. Go for a walk, go to the gym or read a book.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
After reading your article, it reminded me of some things about gate io that I studied before. The content is similar to yours, but your thinking is very special, which gave me a different idea. Thank you. But I still have some questions I want to ask you, I will always pay attention. Thanks.
Você pode ser mais específico sobre o conteúdo do seu artigo? Depois de lê-lo, ainda tenho algumas dúvidas. Espero que possa me ajudar.