THIS TRIAL IS NOW CLOSED
An Observational Study in Patients With Asthma Initiating Treatment With Xolair (Omalizumab)
Investigator: Adam Williams, MD
Sponsor: Hoffmann-La Roche
Contact: Mollie Ball, 541-706-6594 or email@example.com
Location: Bend, Oregon (Central Oregon)
Purpose: This observational study will evaluate the correlation of patient’s characteristics with predictive markers of clinical outcome in patients with moderate to severe asthma initiating treatment with Xolair (omalizumab). Data will be collected for 48 weeks.
- Patients, age >= 12 years
- Patients identified by the investigator as a candidate for treatment for asthma with omalizumab
- Able and willing to provide written informed consent
- Signed Authorization for the Use and Disclosure of Health Information
- Confirmation of access to omalizumab through insurance or other source of funding
- Enrollment in any other concurrent clinical trial or observational study (with the exception of the EXPECT pregnancy registry)
- Patients for whom omalizumab treatment is contraindicated
- Patients treated with omalizumab within the previous year
For general inquiries, please contact the BMC Research Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-692-8338.