Study of a Melanoma Vaccine in Stage IIb, IIc, and III Melanoma Patients (MAVIS)
Investigator: Bill G Schmidt, MD
Sponsor: Polynoma LLC
Contact: Jennifer Montgomery, 541-706-6590 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bend, Oregon (Central Oregon)
Purpose: The purpose of this study is to determine how safe and how well POL-103A works in preventing the relapse of melanoma after patients who have undergone surgery.
- Histologically confirmed Stage IIb, IIc, III melanoma
- Surgical resection within 90 days of first dosing
- Persons with positive sentinel nodes must have a complete lymphadenectomy
- ECOG performance status 0 or 1
- Any prior melanoma treatment other than surgery or regional irradiation
- Diagnosis of non-cutaneous melanoma or melanoma with unknown primary origin
- Use of biologic response modifiers within 60 days of first dosing
- Subjects with history of other malignancy within past 5 years (with exceptions)
DecisionDX-Melanoma 31-Gene Expression Profile Clinical Impact Study
Sponsor: Castle Biosciences, Inc.
Contact: Jennifer Montgomery, 541-706-6590 or email@example.com
To evaluate the impact of the 31-gene expression profile (Decision-DX™ – Melanoma) results on physician recommendations regarding follow-up, surveillance and therapeutic management for cutaneous melanoma stage I-III patients.
- Newly diagnosed stage I-III cutaneous melanoma patients for whom the physician has determined the DecisionDX-Melanoma test to be clinically appropriate and medically necessary for management guidance
- Male and female patients ≥18 years of age
- Patient must be able to speak and read English and be able to give informed consent
- Employees and family members of Investigator
- Patients unable to provide informed consent
- Patients for whom clinical testing with DecisionDX Melanoma is not appropriate (i.e., in situ melanoma, stage IV disease at time of diagnosis, any other non-eligible clinical population)
For general inquiries, please contact the BMC Research Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-692-8338.