Oct. 5, 2023 – Summit Health Oregon, a VillageMD company, is honored to be recognized by the Epic corporation for the second year in a row as a Level 10 Gold Star Epic user. This designation is granted to a small number of healthcare systems based on their performance in optimizing the patient experience, care delivery, medical innovation, and population health management.
The Level 10 Gold Star Award highlights Summit Health Oregon’s commitment to every aspect of the care delivery provided to patients. The Gold Star ranking compares all Epic clients in the world based on their performance in delivering care and utilizing the Epic platform. In 2022, only seventeen healthcare organizations achieved 10 Gold Star status. Summit Health Oregon was the only non-hospital-owned medical group to achieve such recognition. Only a handful of healthcare organizations have ever achieved Level 10 Gold Star status for two consecutive years, making Summit Oregon’s 2023 accomplishment an even more impressive and historic feat for the medical group.
Summit Health’s 2023 outstanding performance as an Epic customer includes top scoring among Epic clients across the world.
- 95th percentile for EpicCare Ambulatory
- 99th percentile for Cadence (scheduling)
- 96th percentile for Physician Productivity
- 98th percentile in Patient Experience
- 100th percentile for Patient Access
- 100th percentile for Mobile and Online Service
- 100th Percentile for Efficient Patient Flow
- 92nd percentile in Quality & Saving Lives