- 1 cup (about 8 ounces) frozen unsweetened cherries, thawed
- 2/3 cup apple juice
- 2/3 cup soy vanilla yogurt or fat-free vanilla yogurt
- Combine cherries and apple juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add yogurt and blend just until combined.
- Pour mixture into 8 ice-pop molds, insert sticks and freeze until solid, about 4 hours. (You can also use small, freezable containers like 4-ounce plastic or paper cups or plastic champagne flutes as molds: Fill containers almost full and cover tops with foil, then make a small slit and insert ice-pop sticks or small bamboo skewers.)
- Dip bases of molds briefly in hot water to loosen and unmold.
Per Serving (Makes Eight 3.5 oz pops): 30 calories (5 from fat), 7 g carbohydrates, 1 g protein.