- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pound nectarines or peaches
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Combine 4 cups water and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Pit fruit and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (preferably with a mandoline for consistency).
- Place slices in lemon water and let soak 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile arrange a cooling rack in each of 2 large, rimmed baking sheets and spray the racks lightly with nonstick cooking spray, or line the racks with cheesecloth (to prevent sticking).
- Remove fruit slices from lemon water and arrange in a single layer on the prepared racks.
- Bake about 3 hours or until slices are almost completely dried.
- Let the fruit slices cool completely, uncovered overnight to finish drying.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Per Serving (About 2 cups) : Serving size: about 1/4 cup, 35 calories (0 from fat), 8 g carbohydrates, (1 g dietary fiber, 6 g sugar), 1 g protein.
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?
Reading your article helped me a lot and I agree with you. But I still have some doubts, can you clarify for me? I’ll keep an eye out for your answers.
After reading your article, I have some doubts about gate.io. I don’t know if you’re free? I would like to consult with you. thank you.
Thanks for sharing. I read many of your blog posts, cool, your blog is very good.