- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound sweet potatoes (1 large or 2 medium), sliced lengthwise in 1/2-inch-thick slices
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, vinegar, honey, cilantro, shallot and pepper until blended.
- Prepare the grill for medium-heat cooking.
- Brush sweet potatoes on both sides with dressing.
- Place sweet potatoes on the grill.
- Grill, covered, about 6 minutes on each side or until tender and charred.
- To serve, slice in strips and drizzle with remaining dressing.
Per Serving (Serves 4): 190 calories (0 from fat), 95 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrates, (5 g dietary fiber, 16 g sugar), 3 g protein.