- 1 lemon, Zest and juice of
- 1 hot chile pepper, such as serrano, seeded and minced
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 3 cups diced cantaloupe
- 1 pound green-striped, yellow or other heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon zest and juice, chile and salt.
- Add watermelon, cantaloupe and tomatoes, and toss.
- Let sit at least 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Per Serving (serves 6 to 8):60 calories (5 from fat), 55 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrates, (2 g dietary fiber, 11 g sugar), 2 g protein.