- 2 frozen waffles, toasted
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 4 blackberries
- *Holiday Tip: Add cranberries and orange slices instead of strawberries and blackberries
- Spread one waffle with cream cheese and the other with preserves.
- Top cream cheese waffle with strawberries and blackberries, then combine the two waffles to make a sandwich.
Per Serving (Serves 1): 370 calories (110 from fat), 13 g total fat, 3 g saturated fat, 10 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrates, (7 g dietary fiber, 24 g sugar), 7 g protein.
Comments are closed.