- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 (4-ounce) cup canned mandarin oranges, drained and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mellow white miso
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sunflower or mung bean sprouts
- In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, oranges, vinegar, miso and 1 to 2 tablespoons water.
- Spread evenly on bread.
- Top with cucumbers and sprouts and serve.
Per Serving (Serves 4):220 calories (90 from fat), 10 g total fat, 1 g saturated fat, 125 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrates, (3 g dietary fiber, 10 g sugar), 7 g protein.
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?
I am sorting out relevant information about gate io recently, and I saw your article, and your creative ideas are of great help to me. However, I have doubts about some creative issues, can you answer them for me? I will continue to pay attention to your reply. Thanks.
Your article made me suddenly realize that I am writing a thesis on gate.io. After reading your article, I have a different way of thinking, thank you. However, I still have some doubts, can you help me? Thanks.