- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup canned no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon no-salt-added chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco or other hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to mix. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Place patties on the baking sheet and bake, flipping once half way through cooking, until browned and slightly crisp on the outside, about 30 minutes.
- To freeze the burgers, bake and cool them, then wrap in foil or freezer-safe wrap; unwrap the burgers and reheat them in the microwave, or place them on a parchment-lined pan and bake in a 300°F oven until hot, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving (Serves 4): Serving size: 1 burger, 190 calories (10 from fat), 1.5 g total fat, 120 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrates, (10 g dietary fiber, 6 g sugar), 10 g protein.
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?