- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless tuna steaks, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together tahini and lemon juice until smooth. Whisk in yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. If sauce is too thick, whisk in water 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Place tuna on the prepared baking sheet; if you prefer kabobs, thread onto 4 (12-inch) metal skewers and place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle tuna with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Roast, stirring a few times or turning kabobs, until tuna is barely pink in the center, about 8 minutes.
- Serve sauce on the side for dipping.
Per Serving (Serves 4): 280 calories (90 from fat), 10g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 520mgsodium, 4g carbohydrates, (1 g dietary fiber, 1g sugar), 42g protein.