- 4 whole wheat English muffins, split and toasted
- 2/3 cup red pepper marinara sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped kale or chard
- 1 yellow or green bell pepper, cored and finely chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) package light string cheese
- 16 slices black olives
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Arrange muffins on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet and spoon marinara onto each half.
- Top with kale and peppers, and then shred cheese into strings, arranging it over the muffins like a mummy’s bandages. Arrange 2 olive slices on each half for eyes.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: Serving size: 1 whole muffin, 260 calories (60 from fat), 6g total fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 33g carbohydrates, (6 g dietary fiber, 8g sugar), 18g protein.