- 4 cups small watermelon chunks (without seeds)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups red grapes, each cut in half lengthwise
- 8 ice-pop sticks, if needed
- In a blender or food processor, purée watermelon and honey until smooth.
- Fill 8 ice-pop molds evenly with grape halves.
- Pour watermelon purée over grapes.
- Arrange sticks in molds and freeze until solid, 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, run warm water over the molds to loosen, then gently pull out pops.
Per Serving (Serves 8 people): Serving size: 1 pop, 60 calories (0 from fat), 15g carbohydrates, (1 g dietary fiber, 13gsugar), 1g protein.