- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger, grated
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, plus lime wedges for serving
- 1 (3-pound) chicken, spatchcocked or cut into 8 pieces, skin discarded
- In a large bowl, stir together fish sauce, coconut milk, ginger and lime zest and juice. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare a grill or grill pan for medium heat cooking. Drain chicken well, discarding marinade, and pat mostly dry.
- Grill chicken, flipping occasionally, until just charred in parts and cooked through, 15 to 25 minutes total. (Dark meat will take longer to cook than light meat.)
- Transfer to a platter and serve with lime wedges.
Per Serving: 410 calories (100 from fat), 11g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 240mg cholesterol, 380mg sodium, 73g protein.