- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almondmilk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 large Red Delicious or Gala apple, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine almond milk, oats, applesauce, cinnamon, vanilla (if using) and chopped apple in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses and garnish with apple slices.
Per Serving (Serves 2) : 190 calories (35 from fat), 3.5g total fat, 135mg sodium, 36g carbohydrates, (6 gdietary fiber, 16g sugar), 5g protein.