Grill these tasty pork and plum kabobs over the weekend. Serves 4.
- 3 ripe but firm plums, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 red onion, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh herbs, such as flat-leaf parsley and thyme
Toss pork and plums in a large bowl with barbeque sauce. Gently toss in onion. Thread pork, plums and onion onto 8 skewers. (For wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for 30 minutes). Grill kabobs over medium heat, flip over halfway through until just charred and pork is cooked through (about 10 to 12 minutes).
Season kabobs with salt and herbs after grilling. Serve hot with a side of barbecue sauce.
Per Serving:200 calories (25 from fat), 2.5g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 510mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g dietary fiber, 14g sugar), 24g protein